Wednesday, May 09, 2007

a brief affair

I lost my phone on saturday night, and sunday freaked out and ended up buying a blackberry. Now, I cannot afford this expenditure in the first place but needed something and didn't want to waste my upgrade thingie. Lucky for me Jeff found my phone later and I have now returend said blackberry. It was a brief and somewhat frightening affair. I know now why they call it a crackberry. I was debating on keeping it, because I thought it might be great for work, (driving directions especially). But then it kept blinking at me every time I got an email. It was horrible.
I have good news too - I have had two accepted offers, and now have two transactions in the works. I found my friend a great house in Beaverton, and got my uncle a duplex in Jefferson - at $14,000 below asking price. I was pretty excited when that one got accepted right off the bat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I held a Crackberry once. It reminded me why I can't gamble. The buttons, the flashing lights, the spinning icons. Way too tempting.

kungfuramone said...

Congrats on the succesful sales! You should get some gaudy jewelry to show off how pimpin' a realtor you are.