Saturday, April 07, 2007

vacation

I just got back to Portland today. Jeff and I went to Canada and went backpacking in the Juan de Fuca park. It was awesome. The trail was really cool, very challenging. Lots of up and down in and out of canyons, steep stuff. We hiked about 16 or 17 km. Our first night we got to the park really late and still had to organize and pack our packs. So we started on the trail in the dark, hiked 2 km to the beach and set up camp. I think it was about midnight when we got to the beach.

-AND- I actually uploaded a whole bunch of pictures to my Flickr account. I've had one awhile, but never used it until now. Besides the few Rosie pictures I posted last August. Check out my pictures!

2 comments:

empress mermaid said...

very nice cori!
I want to go there.

Anonymous said...

Super neat and keen-o! I love the stairs carved into the tree.