Monday, March 26, 2007

moving sucks

I feel as if there have been previous posts of the same title...... most likely because that's what I have to say about moving.
This has been the most disorganized I have ever been for a move. Though I'm sure it could be worse. All my stuff has gone back to pulpshopgirl's garage, where it was residing a mere 6 months ago. Only this time, I will also be moving into a bedroom! as soon as the painting is done. One more coat for the ceiling and the trim. The walls are a beautiful orange, truly fantastic. They may even be more orange than my old room at my alder st. house in eugene.
The last week has been a blur of working, scraping, spackling, painting, and shuttling people to the airport. I had a great super quick trip to Eugene last weekend. My parents spent two weeks in Roatan, where they bought a condo that is under construction at Infinity Bay. Looks pretty nice there! I'm looking forward to going someday.
I'm really looking forward to next week, Jeff and I are going to go camping in Canada! We're going to go check out Juan de Fuca park on Vancouver Island.

No comments: