Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Success story

Today I signed for the sale of one home and the purchase of another. Pretty eventful day!
My trip to the Eug was productive, we readied Alder st for its change of ownership. Also the timing was good, because my brother Braden had to get lung surgery. So I'm glad we were down there to visit him in the hospital. He was still there when we left, but hopefully will go home tomorrow. He has to go home with the tube in his side. His lung collapsing has been much more severe than mine was.
Now to toot my own horn: "Toot! toot toot!" I did some math today, and once my sale and purchase fund and close I will have done over $1,000,000.00 in Real Estate transactions. I think that's pretty good for my first 7 months!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many of those zeros will be yours?

kungfuramone said...

Toot toot toot INDEED!

empress mermaid said...

yipee!
great job lil'cori!

hardcori said...

not nearly a million zeros will be mine....yet. This is how it breaks down: I usually get 2.5% - 3% of the sales price, my brokerage takes 40% (until I do 2.5 mill in sales, then it goes down to 30%) then I have to pay 30% of my 60% to taxes, and I usually try to save 10% for business expenses.

auna-go-round said...

Cori, I´m sorry I didn´t get this message to you in time, but...HAPPY BRITHDAY!

auna-go-round said...

like my creative spelling? I think I´ve been combining Spanish and English...

done.made.said said...

hey horsey-c, good job. i read yours too, i'll have you know.

can we see you when we get back? Auna said something to me about it, but I'm a bad, bad man and forgot.