Monday, July 02, 2007

Big Cori and Little Cori

Friday morning one of the first things Emme said to me was "Cori, I want to look like you." I said "Really, in what way?" and she said "The clothes!" She insisted that we match that day. So we wore dark blue jeans, light blue t-shirts, red jackets, and black shoes, and we put black clips in our hair in the same place. I was kind of amazed we managed to match as well as we did. She came to the office with me that day, so I had a 5 y.o. mini me. It was hilarious. She would even insist that we button or unbotton our coats the same. Such attention to detail! She started calling herself little Cori and then I was of course Big Cori. (I really wish I had pictures...)

In other cuteness:

Emme and Rosie



Rosie and Cholumley playing!



Rosie has gone from barking like crazy and nipping at Emme, to doing tricks for her and snuggling with her at night. Amazing improvements, I am totally thrilled and relieved.
Rosie and Cholumley have also come a long way in their friendship. They play! They chase each other around, and Cholums will roll on his back and bat at her face! He also does this hilarious rev-up thing with his back legs, and then he charges her! I lvoe that Rosie makes kitty friends. She's not so good with doggie friends, but at least there's some hope. I think we might have to get her a kitty. It'd be better than getting another dog.

3 comments:

khya something said...

i want a little khya rice... no fair! wait... i think i'm growing one as we speak. right.

Anonymous said...

Did she wear some Cori-type eyeglasses? Because that would be awesome.

empress mermaid said...

i want to see a picture of lil cori and mini cori. Actually a big corey, lil cori an mini cori would be pretty sweet but that'll probably be awhile.