Wednesday, June 06, 2007

many adventures and goings-on

I've been all over the place, and have been a neglectful blogger. here are a few pics of a few of the things i've done lately.

Braden's eagle scout court of honor


the flags were falling, he rescued the flags instead of the table with all of his stuff on it. that's just the kind of good boy scout he is! sorry....thats EAGLE scout now!


this is the out-house house he built for his eagle scout project

we also did some hiking and swinging in the woods that weekend:





some playing with Aubs's old collection of beanie babies:


emme's in there somewheres.....

Raven's birthday party was a super afternoon in the park:








there were more cute babies and good lookin' peeps than should ever be allowed in one place.

the inauguration of the softtub:


featured mojas, pulpshopgirl, myself, and cristaliano.......

in other news:
We closed on my first transaction! Congrats to my uncle, he is the proud new owner of a duplex in jefferson. Great little investment property, the rents cover more than the mortgage. Just Great. and I gotta say props to me for getting him a screaming deal on it. That's right, 15k below asking price. It was on the market for awhile. Things don't move very quickly down there.
There's been quite a bit of interest in my house in Eugene, so that's promising. I'm holding an open house this saturday. Should be fun!
Grindhouse totally rules. go see it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute. all of it. i miss you!

kungfuramone said...

Nice save, Braden. Don't let the king's colors touch the earth.