Thursday, June 28, 2007

it looks like I bought a house....



It's super cute, and right across the street from a park, and down the street from a bigger park......
We are set to close on July 23rd. I'm just crossing my fingers that it all works out!

I've been super busy, lots of work, househunting and purchasing, voyages to various places, and more to come this weekend and so on.....I'm exhausted! by the time it's 8 pm all I want to do is go to bed. I went to bed really early last night, it's weird going to bed when it's still light out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a sweet looking house! I love the little garage with the red/orange door. Such contrast! Congrats (knock on wood).

Anonymous said...

It's just the most perfect little house.

khya something said...

hooray! it's super cute.

kungfuramone said...

Dude: fuck yeah.

empress mermaid said...

housewarming in august?!?!
congratulations sweetheart! I am so excited for you.

clumsygirl said...

Congratulations! Having houses is awesome!

auna-go-round said...

Congrats on the house! It's so cute! Love you lots!