Thursday, June 14, 2007

Wheelin' and Dealin'

I love my job.
It's the weirdest strangest scariest hardest job I have ever had. But it's been new and interesting every day, and I am learning so much and finding it all incredibly rewarding. I want my lifelong profession to include helping my friends make the biggest purchase and best investment of their lives. That makes me happy.
It's been a good week.
I got a full price offer on Alder, so far it's looking good. I'm house shopping now. got a real little hot cake to go look at this evening. I've also got a smattering of people I'm helping find property and negotiate other properties. Business is good, life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't just have a job you have one of those careers, what my friend Jen and I used to call "real jobs".

Congrats on your recent successes. Does this mean the money flow is directing towards you now?