Tuesday, March 13, 2007

blog-GRRRR!

I've been trying to upload pics to blogger, but its not working. grrrr...... what I've been up to lately: I have no idea. Last night Jeff and I went to my firend and office mates home, we played snooker on her husbands 100+ year old snooker table. It was awesome. they made tawsty salmon and green beans for dinner, and I drank too much whiskey. Good times, good times.
So when I was down in Scio at my grandmas, we were going through the garage a bit trying to find the old papers from the survey of the lot that they had done quite awhile back. We did end up finding them, which is great. I also found a knitting machine! and my grandma gave it to me, it's a Light Knitter model LK 100. I have no idea how to use it and of course it didn't come with a manual. I haven't been able to find one yet on the internet, but I also haven't spent much time trying. I'm excited to get it set up and give it a try, i think I will wait until i am fully moved in with Pulpshopgirl. No point in setting up that crazy machine when i'm just going to put it back in its box and move it in a week and a half. We've been working hard on fixing up Pulpshopgirls upstairs. Scraping wallpaper, spackling, sanding, lots of scraping......We've got to really bust some ass so my room will be ready to move into. Lots more spackling scraping sanding to do before we can texture and paint! whee! I'm excited. i have lots of good pics, but like i said.....they're not wanting to post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I have the same knitter with no manual. If you find a manual for yours and if you dont mind making a copy (I will pay for it)I would be very gratefull

Thanks
broed@resurrectioncollege.ca