Friday, March 02, 2007

keep on workin'

I'm working floor this morning, no calls though. I have 30 min. left. I've gotten some stuff done, I like doing floor because I have to stay put and do things. My flakey buyer who I wrote up all those offers for has gone AWOL. What a bummer! He's not returning my phone calls. We even had two good counter offers and he had no response. So depressing. there was one of 'em I would have loved to buy at the price they were countering with, it was really a deal. Oh well I guess it's bound to happen sometimes. But in good news, I may be listing my grandmas house in Scio! that would be fun. It will involve some frequent commuting to Scio, and i will also see my grandma and my uncle more.
I have to go buy my first lockbox...... how exciting!
oh, and I found my keys. Somehow they got shoved way down into the laptop compartment of my bag....I even had looked there before, but when I finally took out all the magazines and files that I had shoved in there I found the keys.

No comments: