Tuesday, February 28, 2006

5:30 am is too early for flirtin'

Oy, I have too much energy for 9:30 pm, and I need to go to bed NOW in order to get up at 4:30 am to get to work at 5:30 am. I'm still packing and trying to get my brain organized for my little trip to ptown and the eug. I just let Rosie rip all the stuffing out of one of my favorites of her toys, just because it kept her occupied. I'm jonesin' for a road trip.....lucky for me I'm going on a little one after work tomorrow. watch out Portland, i'm coming to sit on Pulpshopgirl's couch and KNIT!
Well there are a few good things about having to work absurdly early. One, it's coffee, so I can be deliriously caffeinated to keep me going through the shift. Two, I get done so early it's practically a day off. Three, I am pretty sure Odwalla boy delivers on Wednesday mornings, and he's REAL cute. we trade juice for espresso.......unfortunately it's really hard to feel cute and try to make interesting conversation that early in the morning.

No comments: