Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sick of being Sick


Ugh, I've been sick for almost 2 weeks! This is ridiculous. I thought it was just going to be a cold that would go away. But now I'm afraid its turning into a sinus infection. I had way too many of those last spring.
Lucky for me I had today off. Sometimes it's great to stay in bed just because you can. It's especially great when you feel like shit. I did get up eventually. I took Rosie for a walk, which didn't go well. She pulled me over a ditch, the first time I was relatively unscathed thanks to a mighty skillful leap and a miraculous landing. The second time I hit the ground, and I hit it kind of hard. Of course the whole thing was witnessed by the neighbor. He asked if I was having fun, right before the second and failed leap. and I WAS having fun until that.
The walk was cut short, and I returned to my lovely and warm apartment to play on the internet, organize stuff, and knit. I finished a baby hat for raven and jakes unborn, though it's kind of big and may be more of a toddler hat. It was my first attempt at intarsia, (doing a design in a different color) and i think it turned out pretty good!
I finished it while watching "Dancing with the Stars". I really couldn't decide whether to vote for Stacey Keibler and Tony or Drew Lachey and Cheryl....so I didn't vote.

No comments: