Friday, February 24, 2006

Snowy morning...


It was snowy when I woke up this morning. I grabbed the ol' Holga and shot some pics before work. It was actually really pretty. I'm not the biggest fan of snow, unless I can drive to it and stay inside when I want. I don't like having to go out and go to work in it. Especially driving, because when it snows places where it doesn't snow often people don't know how to drive in it and it gets scary. But today enjoyed it. I really liked walking in it, and I made it to work ok.


I received news this morning that my friends the Black-Peetzes or Peetz-Blacks or whatever they are now are expecting! Amy's got a bun in the oven! I'm very excited for them, and now I have more baby knitting projects to work on.


I'm strangely jealous of all my friends that are having babies. Even though I am quite happy being single and being the single mother of a dog, everybody having babies makes me want babies. I'm so far from being in a place where it would even be a plausible course of action it just seems absurd. But I still want them. Anatomist sympathizes with me, and we decided that when we do have babies we should have them at the same time. Then we can make baby stuff for each others babies.

No comments: