Sunday, February 26, 2006

doing something doing nothing

Wow, sometimes what I really need, even though I don't know it, is a heaping helping of reality television! I spent most of today holed up in anatomists room, knitting and watching tv. The Project Runway marathon was amazing. I'm rooting for Daniel to win. Anatomist dubbed him my boyfriend, I think because he wears lots of argyle and has that shaggy brit pop boy look. But he's also a good designer and deserves to win. Also, the finale of Dancing with the Stars was on. I was shocked and appalled that Stacey came in 3rd. I mean, C'mon people, Jery Rice is just not nearly as good of a dancer as Stacey. She can really shake her can! The other thing about Stacey is that on DWTS she seems really really NICE! She's such a bitchy bimbo on WWE. But I am happy that Drew and Cheryl won. I would have been REALLY upset if Jerry Rice had won the whole thing. Drew and Cheryl were really good.
Rosie had a good day today too. We met the neighbor basenji Zeus. He was running free, and we ended up helping his parents lure him back into the backyard. I think he and Rosie could be buddies, because he was smaller than her but she didn't try to eat him. They actually played a little bit. I see why my mom thinks Rosie could have some Basenji in her. She has really similar coloring, and her weird curly tail. We also went on a nice walk to the knit shop, and then she got to play all afternoon and evening with Finn and Syd at Anatomists. I'd say it was a successful sunday for the both of us.

3 comments:

hardcori said...

Sweet! can you tape it for me, I won't be here! Shite!

hardcori said...

dude, I know, it's usually your posts about tv that i respond to so emotionally, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Congradulations on a well written, interesting and superb blog! Have you heard about the shocking news?

1000's of real people are earning quiet fortunes from home using the most ingenious automated system ever invented.

Are you curious to find out what this is all about?

Why not? You have nothing to lose.

You can sign up for this system absolutely free of charge and check it all out for yourself.

To start off, we have a video presentation for you to watch. Just turn up the speakers if you can, and click on the link below.

Have fun and open your mind.

It is all right here: home business network marketing It successfully covers home business network marketing related stuff.

Come and check it out now, Scott :-)