Sunday, September 24, 2006

Back in the Oregon

in Eugene staying at my parents again....AL and I signed the lease agreement and gave the money for our new home! We are moving in on Oct 1st so we have a week between times. we will be spending it in eugene at my parents house, where the living is easy.
our trailer trip was fabulous! Yellowstone is AWESOME! i will try to post pictures soon. we saw a GRRRZZZLY bear! and buffaloes and elks and deer and scary dog eating coyotes in our campground. we also saw many geysers, fumaroles, mudpots, thermal pools, bacterial mats, and other evidence of volcanic action. that area gets a lot of volcanic action. It was amazing, and the airstream was uber comfy. even when it SNOWED! it snowed on us quite a bit.
For this week i have many less exciting things planned, like cleaning out my dads shed where i have a whole bunch of mystery boxes from when i moved last october. and we might help my mom do some painting. i'm trying to get my dad to take us rafting. we are goign to go through my moms fabric stock piles and old patterns. and soon we will be moving into our new house and i will have to find a new job and i can pick up my new bike and decide what to do about my screwed up deposit refund from my last landlords.......ugh. i wish it did not plague my brain as much as it does.

1 comment:

kungfuramone said...

Welcome home dude. I'm happy that you survived dog-eating coyots (as did, presumably, Rosie.) Also, totally I hope you get your deposit back.