Saturday, September 02, 2006

I luv my car

Big news: I got my car back! and it wasn't as expensive as I feared. I love my car. It's so nice to be driving it again. I love that its fast. I love that it's a stick. I love the way the engine purs......*sigh*
I was trying to post a whole bunch of pictures from the last few weeks. They tried to restore my pictures when my memory card crapped out, and I have them on CD and can view them on my computer but when I tried to upload them to blogger they were all a great big mess. so no photo story yet.....
and its been forever since I posted.....
AL left today to go back down to Santa Rosa with her sis. I'm leaving today to go on another camping adventure. My dad, mom, 2 of the 3 brothers, Rosie and I are going to hike Black Butte tomorrow for my dad's birthday. Then we are going to swim in the pool at Black Butte Ranch and have a big birthday dinner after. After dinner I'm meeting up with Big D, Aaron and Allison at Spencer's house in Bend. We might go to Fort Rock on Monday, then go camping. I'm thinking we might camp at Spark's lake and Soda Creek in off the Cascade Highway. I'm going to try to switch cars with my parents so we can steal their kayaks when they come back home. I'm bringing some inflatable rafts though in case that swap doesn't work out.
I've been trying to "get stuff done" today but I'm doing so much at once and I drank too much coffee so it's coming together in a very scattered and inefficient fashion. I am sending a letter to my landlords in Seattle because it has been 6 weeks since I moved out and they still have not sent me my deposit. according to Washington State law they have to send me the whole thing if they don't return it in 14 days. so basically my letter says "send me my deposit so I don't have to sue you"
also I had to pay 2 months of student loans because my automatic debit thing has evidently not gone through yet. oops. my bad.
I'm also sending a thank you note to my mechanic guy at the VW dealership because he was so great and so nice through my whole car debacle.
and I have to figure out the warranty for my memory card 'cause it's kaput at this point. no worky no more.
So I had better get to it. I really gotta get packing.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a dream about you last night. Jennifer and I were visiting you and you got mad at us because you were trying to sleep and we were being loud and obnoxious. Then you kicked us to the curb. Rosie was shoving her paw under the door trying to get us to come back.

Yay! for getting your car back!
Boo! for dumb landlords!

Anonymous said...

I, predictably and perhaps boringly, am dying to know what the actual problem with your car was.

In any case, I'm glad you've got it back and the adventures continue!

hardcori said...

I didn't mention waht was wrong? someone put gas in my diesel! and after that they had to replace the EGR valve and the 02 sensor.

hardcori said...

68monkeys- that is a terrible dream! i would never kick you guys to the curb! You would have to be prety darn obnoxious....like being unusually mean to Rosie or something.