Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm back, beyotches!

well, kind of...at least right now. haven't been posting much 'cuz my sister stole the wireless router at my parents house. Right now I'm at my sisters. i can finally post a few pics from my computer. totally out of order, but they're fun anyway.

drunken Razr scooter adventures:
we got dropped off downtown by my dad with the Razr scooters. We Razrd all the way back to my parents house, about 3 miles I think.






Here's AL carrying Rosie up big obsidian flow at Newberry crater.



our shadows at Tumalo falls in Bend



Rosie and AL at Paulina lake at Newberry Crater



Aubry had a pirate birthday party! we partied down with the 19 year olds

Happy Larson pirates



Angry Larson pirates



Dance party in the kitchen at Pulpshopgirl's



so, whats the haps? AL and I have been lounging around at my parents house. We helped my mom shampoo the carpets yesterday and then we went kayaking, and we've been watching lots of Buffy 'cuz we finally got AL started on it. Today we are going to help Aubry dread her hair while we watch some more Buffy. Tomorrow we are going to Portland to look for houses. House hunting sucks ass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been so long since I saw a happy, drunk and dancing Cori!!