Thursday, December 28, 2006

2,515.5 miles and then some

eugene -> bakersfield -> las vegas -> agua caliente -> san diego -> redding -> eugene
and that doesn't include my drive down from portland, and then back up again via lebanon for my cousins wedding this evening.
I am SO glad to be home. I am sitting in my comfy bed cuddling with my sweet Rosie pup. I need to get to studying, I have my license test tomorrow. I am a little nervous....... but today was really fun, I went to the airstream dealership with my dad. I wanted to see the new basecamp trailer by airstream. and my dad wanted to check out the airstream touring coach. the basecamp is pretty neat. bare bones for a travel trailer, but it is COOL. it's like luxury roughing it. you can even get it with high suspension and off road tires! but if it came down to it I think I would probably go for a Tab teardrop trailer before I'd go for a basecamp, because they're more utilitarian and less expensive. the basecamp is like a toy hauler tent trailer. I don't have THAT much gear that needs hauling. and if i had my choice of choices of trailers I would get the 22ft International CCD. *sigh*
anyway, I need to stop procrastinating and start actually studying.
I will post more about our epic road trip later and I will post more pics....some that are better than cell phone pics. some of those show up ok, and then others look like total crap. but I still think it's really fun to post with my phone. technology never ceases to amaze me.

No comments: