Thursday, December 14, 2006

work and weather....always valid topics

sweet, my "test" was successful........I changed my phone # and hence had to change my mobile blogging number. I miss my old phone number, it was truly perfect. but the new one is good too. it has its advantages, like Crazy Guy can't call me anymore which means I can answer my phone even when it's an unknown number! yay! it's also better to have a local number for "da bidness" and i guess this means I really live in portland now. even changed my address on my drivers license.
so how bout that weather, eh? the wind is blowing like CRAZY out there. I had to lock the door at work today because it blows open. It didn't make much difference for business, I let people in if they came to my door or they went in the yarn store door. Not a lot of people out and about in the 60 mph hour winds and rain. My last customer (of about 3 for the day) was at 6. I closed at 9. I was very bored.

1 comment:

kungfuramone said...

And this place stays open...how?