Monday, December 04, 2006

whirlwind weekend

andieland came up for a visit over the weekend. we had loads of fun drinking wine, eating good food, knitting and being lazy. it was just what weekends should be.
after andie went home on sunday AL and I got productive, rearranging the living room and the kitchen. it was a big project. i think we spent about 5 hours in a frenzy of moving, cleaning, packing and unpacking. (there are hilarious pics on her site of her chewing on Rosie's face. seriously, check 'em out.)
now it's back to work. I finished all my online real estate courses, and now have to go take some chapter tests out at the school place. then I apply to take the license test. whoo buddy. and i have to quit my boring but easy and sometimes fun but also aggravating yarn store coffee job. which makes me sad, but oh well.

No comments: