Tuesday, December 05, 2006

coming soon: vacation

I finished my real estate course work! yay! now I apply to take the Big Test. the actual license test.
I also confirmed with my boss that I would be leaving soon for vacation and then greener employment pastures. though i did offer to work one or two days a week, or as fill-in, because it's hard to give up the yarn discounts. and such an easy easy job.
Plans and reservations are being made for the National Larson Family Christmas Vacation. I suspect it will be a lot like a combo of national lampoon's family vacation movies. road trip, vegas, camping, except my dad looksl more like Tom Selleck than Chevy Chase. So far we plan on staying 2 nights in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand, and at some point we are attending the UO vs. BYU football game. I've never been to a football game. After vegas we are driving towards San Diego, staying 2 nights in a campground, possibly Agua Caliente, which has nice looking hot springs and is in between vegas and San Diego. after camping we are staying in San Diego and going to Sea World. We are doing all of this in an astro van that my dad has purchased from a friend and had fixed, i beleive we are also towing a small trailer full of our stuff. "we" includes both my parents, myself, Aubry and Braden, and Vato (the russian guy who lives with my parents). we are leaving early the 19th, right after Braden gets his braces put on. after christmas we are rushing back home to get back in time for my cousins wedding in lebanon on the 28th. I'm already exhausted just thinking about it! but i'm also excited. it will be madness and mayhem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your test!!!