Wednesday, February 28, 2007

general malaise

Some days are better than others, today was not one of those. I had to go to a stupid seminar, blargh, it was boring and could have been titled "realtor ethics for dummies." the most annoying part though, was that i was stressing the whole time because i had a counter offer that was expiring at 1 and i couldn't get ahold of my client to do anything about it. rather, i did get ahold of him, he was supposed to get back to me, and I never heard back from him. So there's one deal down the toilet. I'm also really cranky. The last couple weeks I've been feeling like, "How the hell did I get here, and what the hell am i suposed to do now that I'm here?" I'm thinking I've hit the February slump. thankfully february is almost over.Yesterday and today I've been feeling really bad. Like, woozy and ill and afraid I'm going to get a huge crazy head rush and pass out kind of bad. icky. spinny. no fun. i also seem to have lost my house keys, which sucks. They just aren't in the pocket of my bag where I always keep them. I hope they show up, i have my house keys, Pulpshopgirls house key, and my bike lock key on there. Plus my "Damn I'm Good" keychain that I've had since 8th grade. Lucky for me I keep my car key seperate, 'cuz those things are real "special" and expensive to replace.
yesterday my co-worker and I went to on a slightly drunken quest to a catholic stuff store to get statues of St. Joseph. Evidently, he's the patron saint of realtors. the lady at the store assured us that even though we weren't catholic, if we prayed to st. joseph he would help us out. They even sell him with a prayer card as a home selling kit.....you bury him upside down in the yard! I love it. Even though I don't have any listings, I figure he might help with selling to buyers too, and I can use all the help I can get!

3 comments:

pulpshopgirl said...

I'm sorry everything sucks right now. February is lame anyways. But now it's over. Chin up. You're doing better then you think, it'll just take a while to get used to.

kungfuramone said...

Can't you invoke the awesome power of a mormon quasi-saint? Call down some former prophets from Kolab or what have you?

In the interim, the Liberator is right. You WILL sell some houses. And you remain a big bucket of hot + smart + absolutely STYLISH in the meantime.

Anonymous said...

wow, is that what it is? February's fault? cause everything sucks for me too! Well, if that's the case then never fear because March is here!
and you'll totally sell some housies-just hang in there and keep working at it. everything will come together.