Friday, July 21, 2006

movin' and shakin'

one suv, one jetta, and one fully loaded truck. most of my possessions are now piled in a corner of Pulpshopgirl's garage, in good ol' PDX. It makes me feel like I don't really have that much stuff, when it all fits in a corner of a garage. but I am deluding myself. It is a HUGE garage.

here's Pulpshopgirls loaded truck, and Mt. Rainier


I packed my jetta so very full. this is my vacuum roped in between my seats.



after unloading everything we met up with everyone in the bar across the street from the hospital, hanging out waiting for raven to have her baby!

here's the soon to be grandparents


and some of the hot girls at the bar


1 comment:

O said...

I couldn't help but notice that you used the same title as one of Amy's blog...great minds I guess. I am sorta jealous that you get to live in PDX.