Monday, July 10, 2006

shopping day

today I did a lot of day off type things, like dishes and laundry. and I was abducted by khya and taken downtown to go shopping. Khya got some fabulous jeans at the Levi's store. I was witness to a jeans miracle. Not only do they fit perfect, but they make her butt look great. and AND they were on sale. (that double and AND is totally intentional)



we also went to Anthropologie. we tried on a ridiculous amount of clothes. I ended up leaving with a whole new outfit. lucky for me i had some tip money to blow! I got an awesome tank top (khya got one too, they're just so cute we each had to have one) and I got a really cute skirt. It's a wrap around style.....i wanted a poofy skirt and this fit the bill. I didn't realize until after I got it home that its a size 0. that is way way smaller than i usually wear. But it works with the whole wrap around thing. and I don't think I would like this skirt if it actually fit me how its supposed to. because i like it short.
Khya and jen and I drank some wine this evening, and khya and i did a wee fashion shoot of my new outfit on my porch.

this is my fashion shoot pose



and this is my paris hilton pose (cause I'm drunk and look skanky)



and this is a my arms almost look scary buff pose



I also went grocery shopping today....at a truly amazing grocery store in shoreline called Central Market. it seems that when you're leaving you always find the best things. or maybe theyr'e just the best things because you know yor'e leaving. but this was truly a fabulous grocery store. it was like PC market mixed with Sunshine market and everything you could ever want. the best and biggest organic produce selection and organic bulk foods....... *sigh* I stocked up. and prices were the best I've seen in seattle. It was amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to shop at Central all the time when I lived near there. It is a great store. Awesome bulks and buttloads of produce. Check out the taqueria at the far end, it's tasty.