Sunday, August 27, 2006

still adventuring

Just got back today from camping with AL, Andie, and Heado. we found a fabulous free spot on the north fork of the mckenzie, 6 miles past French Pete's which is like $20 for spots. the only differences between the campgrounds that I noticed was that French Petes was really crowded and had water spigots, Homestead did not.
I've been having many adventures with AL. Thursday night we hit the town, met up with Standard and went to 3 different bars in a one block radius. My dad dropped us off at the bar, and we borrowed my brothers razr scooters to get around. We razr scooted home from downtown, about 4 miles. I wiped out a couple of times. Turning right was difficult, I guess I'm not an ambi-turner. and I blame the whiskey. I actually have a bruise on my knee. I rarely ever bruise....
I have some pictures to post but its kind of a pain to put them on my parents computer, and i'm lazy. also my digital camera crapped out (again) and I may ahve lost all teh pictures from our camping trip last night. Boo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Between you and the scooter and Jennifer and her bike I feel it is my duty to warn of the dangers of drunk driving. Y'all can poke an eye out!!