Thursday, February 22, 2007

adventures in broker's opens

Tuesday I toured a million dollar listing in gresham. what a joke, I don't know who priced it but whatevs, thats not the interesting part. the interesting part was the creepy stuffed animals all over the house. I only got pics of a few with my phone, and these aren't even the creepiest. the creepiest was a small whit dog underneath a side table. to many people around to snap pics of that one.






also, I'm proud to report that our trivia team came in 2nd on tuesday! we won $60. it was president theme night. sadly, we were missing pulpshopgirl as she has fallen ill. i think we would have gotten 1st if we had been in full effect. maybe next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If someone named Norman offers you a sandwich, say no.

empress mermaid said...

I haven't commented on this because it's just so fucked up. wow.

Anonymous said...

I want those animals. someday I am going to have my own home decorating show inwhich spraypainted taxidermied animals feature prominently. Wish I could have been there for the presidents.