Thursday, February 01, 2007

fish bowl effect

My office is the first one in the area of new agent offices, i sit with my back to a giant window that is the first thing one sees when one walks into this area. This way I face the door to our office and the window to outside. We re-arranged our desks because as it was before we were all facing walls and facing away from each other. I share my office with two other ladies, but they're hardly ever here and I'm almost always here. Anyway, the major drawback to this configuration is that I feel like I'm sitting in a fishbowl. Everyone who walks past my window can see right over my shoulder to what I may be viewing on the internet or doing on my computer. Usually its no big deal, its usually just email or word or excel or whatever other mundane thing that's open. but it can be a bit embarrassing when it's celebrity gossip blogs.
Speaking of, according to PITNB the next and last Harry Potter book is scheduled for release July 21st. So we should be able to get our mitts on it thenight of the 20th at midnight. Sorry anatomist, you have to reschedule your wedding. We're all going to be busy reading the book, and or crying about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here you go, works like a charm:

3M Privacy Filter:

http://www.amazon.com/3M-Privacy-Filter-PF17-0-Monitors/dp/B000067O6L