Tuesday, February 27, 2007

my first offers

Yesterday I wrote up 3 offers for 3 different houses for one guy. my first contracts! my first real client! if they are all accepted he will buy them all, but we came in pretty low so I don't think they will be. but we'll see..... I'm going to be working with him more to find some more investment properties for him. We spent about 3 hours writing up offers, I wrote up 4 but he decided to hold off on one of them, so we submitted 3. I sure learned a lot about the Earnest Money Agreement and am quite comfortable filling 'em out now. I may be selling some houses! Pretty exciting!

3 comments:

empress mermaid said...

yay!
congratulations cori! that's awesome. you're a real live professional. :)

Anonymous said...

yay! good job cori!

khya something said...

yippee! you're my hero. :)