Thursday, May 18, 2006

it's working

well the remote training collar seems to be doing its job. We went on a very long walk yesterday down to Greenlake and back. Rosie was a very good loose leash walker. once we got to the lake there were lots of kids and dogs and people on rolelrbladdes and skateboards. But she was so SO good! She stayed with me, paid attention, and walked right by other dogs, kids and people without any lunging. On our way back from the lake we even walked right past a very small dog that headed towards her first, and i did have to turn the collar up a bit for that one, but she made it right past the wee dog without any chomping or anything! It was AMAZING.
i had a really great wrestling practice this evening! my first one in the ring. we worked out some good stuff. Tom showed us some good moves, one that is totally awesome involves some hip flippin'. It's awesome that our manager wrestled in high school! Churpa gets to toss me around a lot. It's pretty fun. I sure go flying! and I get to DDT her, so I'm happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»