Friday, May 26, 2006

the prize goes to:

I'll spare y'all the visuals. But I printed the most disturbing roll of film I have ever printed. I think that is saying a lot, considering the time I have spent in the mini lab industry. I printed a roll of film that was almost entirely of one dudes nutsack. There were a few normal pics interspersed among the nutsacks. You know, "standing in the garden." or "Sitting in the easy chair." I thought that maybe it was a before and after of nutsack implants or something. It was very disturbing and confusing. Then I thought maybe this guy had just never taken a mirror to check out that region. After I packaged up the order, (double prints + CD), I took it to my boss and coworker, slapped it on the counter and said "I deserve a bonus for printing this". Turns out it was a "legal issue", it was an "injury". They asked if he was missing anything, I said it was more like an extra something at one point. I am permanently traumatized.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw some pretty interesting things when I worked in a lab. Lots of giant pot plants during harvest (it was Northern Cali, ya know), poop, a naked guy/gal or two. You take top honors, though!

pulpshopgirl said...

extra something? eew. i don't even want to think about it.

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»