Monday, June 26, 2006

awsum and awsum

evil cat brought me a present today! it is amazing.


when you walk by it it says things like "and thats the bottome line, cause Stone Cold said so!" and then something else about "I'll give you something to cry about" its hilarious. evidently you can record things for him to say also, and I think his eyes are supposed to follow you but that feature doesn't seem to work anymore.

in other good news: my photos were recovered from my memory card. yay! not all of them were recoverable, and some are half-there. But at least I got some of them, and the memory card works again. here are some green room highlights from the wrasslin' match:



I don't know if you can tell in the tiny pictures, but DAMN we are wearing a lot of makeup. and major amounts of glitter.

1 comment:

pulpshopgirl said...

that's hot!