Tuesday, June 13, 2006

my ass is broke

I don't mean that in the financial sense, though that also applies. I mean it in the "I hurt my coccyx" sense. I hurt it real bad before the Re-bar show. It's still flaring up. I just had practice and landed on it more than a few times. Every ddt, clothesline and monkey flip (all my favorite moves!) I land on my damn ass and it hurts like a son of a bitch! so now I'm sitting on an ice pack, eating ibuprofen, and editing the write up of our match. I have to print it out to take to the next practice in an hour. where I will probably have to land on my broken coccyx. There's practice tonight, dress rehearsal tomorrow night, the show on friday night, and then its over! unless we end up wrestling in vegas, but that won't be 'til late July anyway. my coccyx needs time to heal.

here I am in my hawt between-practices outfit.


It's a look. complete with ice pack accessory!

1 comment:

pulpshopgirl said...

I like your knee pads. They're pretty hot. Careful with your tailbone though. Pepé taught me how much you need to have that area not hurt. I hope it gets better fast!