Friday, June 02, 2006

The Charlatans

I LOVE this band, and have for a long long time. I heard they were playing here, and kind of didn't believe it. because for one, they must suck by now, and i didn't want to ruin the illusion and be disappointed. Also I just couldn't go because we had wrestling practice and I have to work at 7 am. But then therese called and said she was cancelling practice and going to the Showbox. I said I was desperately jealous, because I <3 <3 <3 the Charlatans. So then I texted Ajit, and asked him if he was going. he didn't even know they were playing! so together we decided we must go. In the end, I saw the Charlatans. and it was good. oh, so very very good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you work with endless supplies of caffeine at your disposal.
"Muthafucka, say what?"

hardcori said...

"Bitch, Please!" it's also a good thing I work with rockstars like you!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»