Sunday, August 20, 2006

road trippin'

I made it to santa Rosa! I left Eugene yesterday at 9 a.m., took the I 5 to hwy 199 to hwy 101. I got to Santa Rosa around 8. Not too bad considering all the dilly-dallieing I did along the way. I stopped for lunch at the beach, took the scenic Avenue of the Giants through the redwoods for a bit, and went and drove through the Drive-thru tree! I was looking for the drive through tree, but I don't think this one was the one I was looking for. It was pretty cool anyway. this one was cut out by somebody. the one I wanted to see was natural and I used to look at pictures of it in the Viewmaster at my grandmas house. Viewmasters are so cool....I've got to ask her if she still has those.
I tried to post pictures with my phone, but it didn't work. I will try it again......

No comments: