Wednesday, January 24, 2007

real estate whispering

I am fully immersed in real estate marketing this week....."building my business". i'm exhausted. I'm also making a very strong effort to not work ALL the time, so i am making sure I do a few fun things in there too. I'm also trying really hard to make sure Rosie isn't neglected in the midst of all the goings ons. We just went for an hour long walk, through the neighborhood and around Reed College. I've been reading "Cesar's Way", you know....the dog whisperer. I haven't seen the show yet, though i did get one of the dvd's from netflix i just haven't had time to watch anything. AL gave me the book for my birthday. It's really interesting, he's pretty fascinating and dog psychology makes sense the way he lays it out. So anyway, to do right by Rosie I'm trying to be the calm assertive pack leader, and trying to get her excercised, which is good for me as well.
and last but not least:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pulpshopgirl!

No comments: