Wednesday, January 17, 2007

snow days!

Wow. snow. and lots of it. I got up yesterday and got ready for work, then got a call that our sales meeting was cancelled. there was already tons of snow on the ground and it was still snowing pretty heavy. so i got back in bed and slept really late. I called GwenB and she had the day off too since school was cancelled. Rosie and I walked over the Ross Island Bridge to Gwens and spent the day watching movies and knitting. It got dark and I decided it would be a really bad idea to try to walk home at night over the bridge and over the trains and all that while it's icey. So we stayed the night on Gwen's couch and walked home this morning. Now I'm home and can't seem to get my heater to turn on. I have to go see if the pilot light is out or something. AL is gone, shes down in Santa Rosa for two whole weeks. I really wish she were here for this snow. The thing about having snow days is you want to hang out with people, but they're hard to get to.

No comments: