Friday, January 19, 2007

so excited for so many things

I had a fabulous forced mini vacation because of the snow. I hate driving in snow, so I just don't. but the cute boy i've been hanging out with drives in the snow. He came over and brought lots of entertainment. we made lunch, played scrabble, played soccer in the snow with rosie, and went to the pub down the street for dinner and beers. it was just too much fun.
then the snow melted and i went back to work and normal life, which is pretty good these days. I am still househunting and learning these real estate ropes. I am holding an open house this sunday which I am really excited about and will hopefully help me find a client or two. I'm still liking the whole deal, just really wanting things to get moving.
I organized a craft party, I'm really excited about it. i've been wanting to do it forever so I finally did! if anyone wants to come and didn't get an invitation via evite or myspace, just let me know! it's going to be wed. feb 7th. I'm hoping to make it a regular thing, monthly event, maybe rotate locations. Craft party! yay!
I also just got tickets for the Seattle vs. Portland Rollerderby next weekend, and Pulpshopgirl's birthday party is next weekend too! so much fun to be had!
right now I'm waiting around the house for BigD to arrive from Seattle. more fun to be had!

No comments: