Sunday, March 05, 2006

Great trip and Good news

Well I made it back to Seattle after a fabulous trip to Portland and Eugene. Last night was absolute madness! a crazed knitting party at Andie and Rick's. The crafty blog ring was mostly present in the flesh! With appearances by Pulpshopgirl, Sierra, and Kungfuramone! (See links for more pics and alternate accounts of the evening!)

the knitting circle



heather, trip and andie being cute



here's rick modeling Pulpshopgirl's infamous giant mitten!



I got home and got a call with great news from EvilCat......her and kamari got me on their girls wrestling team, the Westward Ho's! I'm to be Kamari's tag team partner. I'm really really excited about this. I really hope it happens! 'Cause I can throw down a DDT, and have been dieing to flex my pythons in the squared circle.....

and finally, here's rosie looking cute in a baby hat!

No comments: