Tuesday, March 07, 2006

National Craft Month, bitches!

Pulpshopgirl mentioned that it is National Craft Month! So says The National Craft Association! Pretty exciting. So I think we should justify all our crafting and money spent on said crafting by saying we are celebrating. Also we can say it is part of our celebration of National Women's History Month, the theme of which is "Builders of Communities and Dreams". We're killing two celebration birds with our blogging stones. We have built an online crafting community. Ah, ain't that sweet?

So, today I realized I have a coffee addiction. It's not up to par with Andie's,but yesterday and today I noticed just how significant it is. See, I was raised a good Mormon girl, so in my later years when I started ingesting caffeine I have always been very sensitive to it. Now I seem to be dependent. I didn't have any coffee yesterday, and I was so tired and down all day. I even fell asleep on my lunch break at work. But today I had a cup of coffee in the morning with breakfast, and I was going strong! I even started to clean part of the uncleanable area I work in. I now have a very small clean and tidy oasis in my photo room.

Last, but not least, someone told me once that silver is an antibiotic, and if you ingest too much of it you turn a bluish gray. He also told me it was called Walking Corpse Disease. I decided to look this up. I found that Walking Corpse Disease is something else entirely, though I couldn't find much info about it, it was mentioned as a psychiatric disorder where patients feel they have lost limbs or lost their souls......Anyway, back to the silver! What I did find about silver is that if you ingest too much of it you do turn gray. But it doesn't have as cool a name as Walking Corpse Disease. It's called Argryia. Check this out:




EW! So don't be drinking photo fixer and be careful with colloidal silver.

No comments: