Friday, March 10, 2006

Love of your Life?

I was talking with my dear friend AL, and she asked me who the Love of my Life is/was...... I ran through the mental list of past relationships and such, and I just don't feell ike any of them stand out as one big special "Love of My Life". then I started thinking about it, and the concept is confusing and makes me kind of sad. What does that mean? Can you have many LOYL's? or none? If you're in a relationship with someone, are they automatically the LOYL? and if they're not, and someone else is/was, what does that mean? If someone from your past is the LOYL, do you need to get over them and find a new one? Is LOYL someone you lost or someone you're with for a long long time? Is there even really a DEFINITION? Anyway, for now I decided my Love is Rosie. and I obviously haven't met anyone worthy of being the LOML.

1 comment:

pulpshopgirl said...

you'd have to find someone pretty awesome to be the LOYL and to have them match up to your xtreme awesomeness. rosie's a good pick.