Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Smoking ice cream!

I had so much fun with my Pop! He gets here and starts fixin' things. He fixed my gate, so it no longer scrapes, actually latches, and now has a conveniently grab-able knob! Yay! we also bark-a-mulched my yard. It's lookin' pretty sweet.



We did go to REI, and I bought the aforementioned coveted Chaco's. I used my 20% off coupon, my REI dividend, and got out of sales tax with my OR drivers license. So, i got an AWESOME deal on my AWESOME pink Chaco's.



Then we ate lunch in the Space Needle! We got a free desert for filling out a questionnaire thingy. I don't remember what it was called, but it was SMOKIN"!





2 comments:

pulpshopgirl said...

yer chacos rule! i love them. nice job on the yard too. your dad is so motivated.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.