Monday, March 13, 2006

hat and revived scarf!



Yay! I re-made the half eaten scarf. I used bigger needles too, which I think will be better because I didn't have quite as much yarn as a I would have liked. This way it will stretch out more and be longer. So the Rosie attack wasn't such a devestating accident.

Today was my eighth straight day of work. But now I have 2 days off! In a ROW! very exciting. My dad is visiting so we might go out on the town. Who knows, maybe hit up the giant REI. I've got my little dividend and 20% off coupon, those aforementioned pink chacos are calling my name......

It's hard to type with band-aids on most of your fingers. I was brutally attacked by a slide mounter. They're those nasty ouchies where there's a big old chunk of skin still hanging on. and every once in awhile they decide to start bleeding again. and then there are some mystery injuries too....maybe from my previous battle with the slide mounter. I'm all bruised and battered! and I haven't even started wrestling yet!
Here's a pic of Rosie being cute. I've forgiven her for eating my knitting....I mean, look how cute she is! and she is the LOML, after all.

3 comments:

pulpshopgirl said...

good lord. pink chacos. did you send the company an email or something?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
r? said...

Hmmm, getting injured by a piece of photo equipment eh? Never had that happen before. Just make sure to remember not to run B&W through the c41 machine and all will be OK...