Wednesday, November 22, 2006

blame it on the rain

I can't shake the cranky. I'm sitting here at work, wishing I wasn't. I think I'm getting bitter about my job. Though its so easy it's stupid. but it has its bad parts. I made $.90 in tips the other day, and I took it kind of personally. 90 cents! and I was busy! also the inability to get time off is frustrating. and when I know I will be leaving a job soon it gets harder to go to work. I know I shouldn't complain, but I am anyway. it is also detrimental to my finances to work here. I can't resist the yarn. it's like putting an alcoholic to work in a liquor store. and I'm right next to the 50% off basket all day every day. I have no willpower when it comes to beautiful yarn, especially on sale. and though it is a good deal and I get good discounts, I probably wouldn't be buying it if I wasn't around it all the time. but it sure is fun. I'm acquiring quite the stash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

90cents? 90cents! that's terrible! i'm so sorry.
those tits are worth more than 90cents baby. you come work for me, you make big money!