Friday, November 24, 2006

tv is trubs

so, despite my efforts to ignore and/or stop it, we have cable tv. it was some part of the internet deal we got, where to not have it was actually more expensive. I have ignored this information. but AL finally hooked the cable to the tv. I got home from work today and she was upstairs watching re-runs of the first season of Top Model. I got sucked in. I sat and watched a little bit, despite my abhorence for Janet Dickinson and my dwindling hatred of Tyra Banks. I just wanted to watch Adrienne win. Later I went back upstairs to get something and to turn the tv off, but I got sucked into one of VH1's fabulous life shows......Really Rich Real Estate! holy crap I have a new favorite show. it was freakin' crazy. and it's on again Monday. now I gotta catch an episode of flip this house. my grandma has been watching that one. Here I was not watching any tv, only tv shows on dvd. I wasn't even watching Lost or Grey's Anatomy, just sometimes catching up online so I could avoid the commercials. Crap, I hate tv!

4 comments:

pulpshopgirl said...

Yer screwed now. Next time pay the extra bucks to not have cable, but I do think it's nice to have for guests who like tv.

Anonymous said...

One of us! One of us! One of us!

Anonymous said...

Yup...you are screwed. I would never leave the house if I had access to an unlimited ssupply of documentarys.

"Ooooooh, hey look, its an in depth, hour long, look at sand. Ohhh hey did you know that that sand is natures favorite particulate."

Stay strong.

hardcori said...

last night we watched the most amazing cake decorating competition on the food netwrok.