Wednesday, November 15, 2006

how did that happen?

it's been a week since I last posted? whoa! I didn't realize it had been so long.......well, the last week was a busy busy blur. i worked 7 days straight and still only put in 41 hours. anatomist came down for a night over the weekend, good times with crafting and great movies. anatomist fixed my favorite sweater for me!



we had talked about long before, and it turned out better than I even imagined! now you can't even tell there's a gross oil stain above my nipple! and you know, it's kind of hard to take pictures of your own chest. not to mention kind of weird, too. here's another one with a scarf I made in a day.



I stayed up way too late that crafty night and then went to work early. We went to the craft museum for the last day of the embroidery show. I bought some amazing handspun yarn.....I made that scarf out of handspun camel, and I have a bunch of raw black sheep wool i'm not sure what to do with. it still has bits of straw in it and you can feel the lanolin. It's amazing. It's like touching a wooly sheep.



it's beautiful, I just don't know what to make with it. is it even a good idea to wear wool with the lanolin still in it? I think some people are allergic to lanolin. but it also might make it more water resistant. and the straw bits might be itchy, but they're pretty cool.

also cool thing of the week: I was just working at the yarn store and who walked in but the amazingly entertaining Gwen that I used to work with at the UofO! I was so excited. I had been wondering if she was still in Portland, and there she was! now I have another knitting friend! We went hiking on Powell Butte on Sunday, and she's going to come in and knit at work tomorrow. It's very exciting.

now here's a gratuitous cute dog photo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say this as a friend: your boobs look great.

hardcori said...

aw, thanks kfr!

Anonymous said...

I love gratuitous Rosie pictures and now that it's out in the open I too am a fan of yer bosom. I mean if I could choose a rack off the rack it would be yours.

Anonymous said...

If you ever want to go touch sheep for reals let me know. I gots the sheep farm hookup. Them baby sheeps is the bestestess.

Eric said he saw you at Steve's when they were taking down Paula's Coyote! Was der Fick! Small world!

Zed Oh Eee and I might be doing summat this weekend - I'll txt you. It's so rare I'm on your side of the river.

Oh, and obligatory "Nice Rack!" - I'm drunks and Team America's on the dvd. Fuck Yeah!

Anonymous said...

I second kfr, your tits are hawt!