Tuesday, November 07, 2006

rainy morning productivity

I have been quite productive this morning. I voted and dropped off my ballot. I forgot my ballot in Eugene and my wonderful mother overnighted it to me so i got it this morning, just in time! I also mailed my background check request for my real estate license. They say sometimes it can take 3 months so it's good to get it in ASAP. I also dropped off my application for food assistance, took care of some banking things, and took Rosie to the park to play frisbee. the rain stopped for a minute. the park is nice and squishy, some how rosie got mud all over her face right when we stepped off the path and onto the muddy grass. now I have to make a lunch/dinner and head off to work.
EVERYBODY BETTER VOTE! it's very important.

1 comment:

Erik Bishoff said...

Real estate license? I have a buddy up in PDX who just started working in Real Esate. Want me to send you her "didgets"? It sounds like she's doing pretty well for herself.