Tuesday, November 21, 2006

yarghedy blarghedy

here i am! so much going on I don't even know where to start, so I think I'll make a list

1. Aubry was here over the weekend, we did a lot of shopping and a little knitting. we spent a really long time in the REI, mostly in the kids section. the kids stuff is the same as the adult suff, only cheaper. and it fits us. we also hung out with Robot Zombie Monkey and went to Urban Outfitters and Voodoo Donuts

Urban outfitters has silly undies




voodoo dounuts makes delicious banana fritters with chocolate and peanut butter





2. I made an offer on a house


haven't heard back from the realtor guy. it's a fixer. major project, but it's cheap....

3. trying to get my real estate courses done because they want to start training jan 8, and there are problems with my background check because of the MIP I got when I was 20

4. I have to quit my job to get time off for our big family xmas vacay

5. I have to find a Rosie sitter for xmas vacay

now I have to go drop off my bike for a tune-up, get groceries, make photocopies, and then study

4 comments:

El Coruchero said...

Olá! I am Portuguese and taste to know new people, as well as other cultures of the whole world! Daily I visit some blogs, and leave to say me that one sufficiently learns with all they.
Therefore aque I leave a commentary and congratulations for yours blog, pods also to visit mine in this address: www.elcoruchero.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ola, indeed...

I am Minnesotan and savour the flava of aquaintances, and as well as the whloe wide webernet...Thrice weekly I surf the waves of blog informatics, and sometimes I leave say hello how are you Im fine thanks.

Thusly aque, I leave electronic post-it-notes, and thanks you for shopping come agains for your weblogs, and I like bullfrogs as well, to visit mine mine mine hit me where it hurts

www.thankyouforshoppingforbullfrogs.not ablog.org

Anonymous said...

who are these people? i want that fritter.

hardcori said...

I usually delete spam comments, but el coruchero's was just so funny. but i don't think i can read his blog, I don't speak portuguese.