Tuesday, April 25, 2006

busy busy bee

oh so busy, with the worky and the birthdays and the doing of stuff. I feel like I have lots to write about, and nothing all at the same time.
I've been trying to eat Raw. I need a better raw cookbook, or rather, non-cookbook. I am interested in trying it to a certain degree, but I don't think I could be hardcore about it. For one thing, how do other people ever have you over to feed you? what the hell do you tell them? "make me a salad?" It's hard enough already being vegetarian and not liking potatos. But on my own I'm giving it a half-try. I know I won't go all the way with it, because i'd have to give up beer, and coffee, and probably pop corn which would REALLY not happen. and I hate the idea of never eating food that is really hot. Like soup. Some cold soups are ok, but most are not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»