Friday, April 14, 2006

jobbie jobs

Theres a little game I like to play called "How many jobs can Cori have?" Sure, I've been complaining about working too much, but what's one more job? Anyway, I've sorta been offered a temp job, 6 weeks, $12/hr, doing photoshop and data entry website work for an online wine distributor. It sounds awesome, pays better than the other 2 jobs and is more along the lines of what I want to be doing, photo editing/photoshop/post production work. So far I have no info about what the hours are, whether its part time/flexible or full time. I am determined to do it either way, but I'm not sure if i will be able to swing it. I guess I'll jsut have to wait and talk to my bosses when I get more info. i probably won't hear back from the temp people until Monday, so I have all weekend to stress about it.
Well, thanks to Ransom my bike dilemma has been resolved. He said "Don't put money into that bike!" or something along those lines. So I called the bike guys at Second Ascent and re-negotiated. The guy I talked to this time was VERY helpful, he said that its not really necessary to replace the rims and stuff, but he will do a good thorough tune-up, and things should work much better for more like $30, which is way way better than $150. This way I can still ride it and not die, since my commute is quite short anyway, and I probably won't ride in the rain too much. (which means, in Seattle, i may never ride....) But that was a big relief. And I don't have to butcher my bike. Thanks, Ransom! I just really needed someone to tell me not to do it. I'll be saving my pennies for a Bianchi.......
On a random note, I'm totally addicted to the new album by the Eagles of Death Metal. I <3 it times a million, and I really <3 this pic:



tee hee.....i think he's got to go.......
but seriously, no other guy looks quite that good in those glasses and that mustache.....and those PANTS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been attempting to download the EODM but haven't had much luck. I loved the first one. Josh Homme is the drummer and he is my sex-on-a-stick dream man. GRRRRRR!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»