Wednesday, April 26, 2006

one is never enough

one day off all by its lonesome just isn't enough. It was a nice day though, even if I didn't get much crossed off my to-do list. I really need to do laundry, but I just wasn't up for it. I stayed up late last night watching Buffy and knitting, and then I slept in this morning. It's been too long since I could sleep in. I went to thai food for lunch with Khya, which was fun. We went to a place in ballard that I can't remember the name of. they had this amazing appetizer where they bring out all these littls dishes with things in them, onions, ginger, peanuts, chiles, tiny lime slices, coconut, and you wrapt it all up in leaves and put tasty sauce on it. they were amazing! and their phad kee mao rocked too.
I took rosie to the park to play frisbee today. she was very well behaved. i put her on a big long leash and let her drag it around, so she can run after the frisbee but i can stil catch her if i have to. there were other dogs walking by, and kids on skateboards, and she didn't even care, just kept on chasing the frisbee and bringing it back. and then some guys brought their dog over to play frisbee, and she chased that dog for awhile. but she didn't try to fight him! even when he tried to mount her! AND she came when i called. My little girl is growing up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»